Passed Students


KEN LEONG
Passed in the 1st attempt.
I am so thankful to you for passing. Thank you very much.








LUTFI ANIS
Passed in the 1st attempt on 21st October 2010.
Patrick is an exeptional driving instructor. His patience, coupled with years of experience, has enabled me to pass my practical test pretty quick. To be exact, only 11 lessons with Patrick was all it took. I highly recommend patrick to anyone who wishes to take driving lessons soon.







WANI
Passed on the 28th November 2010. Took about 25-30 lessons.
Her testimonial, "Patrick is a very efficient instructor. In my first
lesson only, I get to drive the car! I highly recommend him to anyone
who is looking for a patient and funny instructor."






A proud student who has passed her license.










SHEN NANZHEN
Patrick is a fantastic instructor that never stops encouraging. His vast experience certainly helped in letting me obtain my license!









AISHAH
Patrick is such an amazing instructor!







SOME OTHER COMMENTS taken from the other posts:
Jolee Ang said...
MR PATRICK ONG, I WILL MISS YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUIDANCE FOR THE MONTHS I TOOK UP DRIVING WITH YOU. YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING AND YOU MADE YOUR LESSONS ALWAYS AN EASY-BREEZY ONE. WELL DONE TO YOU AND I!

Richard said...
In my personal opinion, a good driving instructor need to 3 qualities:
1) Ability to identify clearly students' mistakes and correct them accordingly.
2) Have the consistence patience to coach students, despite the amount of mistakes made.
3) Motivational spirit
Patrick has certainly possess the above qualities. For me, I pass my TP on 2nd attempt despite my busy work schedules.Good work Patrick for fulfilling my greatest wish.
Thank you very much.
November 13, 2010 7:14 AM

Hazel said...
Hello Mr Ong, thank you for your guidance in teaching me how to drive. I'm glad to have you as my instructor, one who is serious at teaching yet friendly at the same time, and also with the power to motivate one into being calm and believing that one can pass. Needless to say, I passed on my first attempt. =] So, to anyone out there who is looking for a private instructor and is reading this right now, look no further. P.S: Thank you Mr Ong! Thanks for helping me achieve something which can last for a lifetime =]

Nikki Chin said...
Im so glad I had Mr Ong as my driving instructor. He made my lessons fun and enjoyable :) He is very approachable and easy to talk to and he makes me feel at ease every lesson. He does not reprimand you even if you keep repeating certain mistakes; he knows how to spot them and correct you without stressing you out. Not only that, he is full of praises whenever you do something right! This is the kind of guidance a student needs. Needless to say, I managed to pass on my first try after taking 16 lessons. He is extremely patient and kind and I highly recommend choosing Mr Ong as your driving instructor.

Thank you Mr Ong! :)
January 28, 2016 at 11:21 PM

Yuxi said...
Uncle Patrick is one of the best private instructors around for SSDC. He is very friendly and patient. He has many years of teaching experience and has many students under him who pass on their first try. I was quite lucky to get him as my first and last driving instructor after doing lots of researching online. He is very knowledgeable and teaches you exactly what you should know to pass the exam. He also caters the lessons to your needs and focuses on where you're weak at. In addition, he is very willing to book circuit lessons for you unlike some other instructors.

Comparing to learning at schools, learning under Uncle Patrick is definitely cheaper and faster! I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and you netizens out there.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Uncle Patrick for your invaluable guidance for the last 4 months. And do take care and not to overwork yourself! :D
November 27, 2015 at 4:46 PM

Ming Yao said...
Mr Ong is a patience, friendly, caring and most importantly an experienced driving instructor. He provides excellent and juicy tips for you to pass your TP! He is a funny guy and sometimes tends to be a bit naggy(not scolding) when you make mistakes but nonetheless lesson with him was enjoyable and fun!

Manage to pass my TP within 3 months on second try! Failed on first attempt was purely due to my negligent. Give him a try! You won't regret it.

Thanks Mr Ong!

Best Regards,
Ming Yao
November 14, 2015 at 3:40 PM

Yuxuan said...
Mr Patrick is a exceptional driving instructor. I've managed to pass my TP in just one attempt after taking 14 lessons with him. He is very experienced and extremely patient. Lessons with Mr Patrick are always fun and stress-free. I've learnt a lot from him within this short time frame and I will not hesitate to recommend him to anybody who needs a driving instructor.

Under his guidance, you will get your driving license in no time.

Thank you Mr Patrick!
November 11, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Gina Ong said...
Mr Patrick Ong is a very patience and excellent instructor! He is always constantly encouraging his students and he believes in all his students in doing well for their TP test! Lessons with him are always fun and stress-free! I've passed my TP test on my second attempt with only 8pts! He displayed all the criterias in a good driving instructor! Don't need to think twice anymore, he is the one you are looking for!

Thank you Mr Ong! It has been an enjoyable journey learning how to drive from you! Definitely will recommend a lot of my friends to learn from you! :)
September 23, 2015 at 6:46 PM

Seth Tan said...
Patrick is an exellent driving instructor. Very patient and friendly. Always chit-chat with you, encourage you. Doesn't scold you when you make a mistake. Instead, he will keep reminding you until you get it right. Lessons with him are fun and no stress at all.
September 21, 2015 at 5:44 AM

Jer said...
Dear Mr Ong, THANK YOU ! I am happy to have you as an instructor. Passed in 5 Months !
Although you are sometimes forgetful, but it has been a great journey.
I passed on my 2nd try !
Price and rates are reasonable too. Will encourage you if you did well, will lecture you if you did badly.
GOT MY PDI TODAY ! WITH THE SG50 STAMP :D

THANKS ONCE AGAIN !
August 24, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Muhammad Haikal said...
Mr Patrick is a very experience and good instructor. A recommended instructor to all. Thank you for your teaching and guidance throughout my driving until i passed my 2nd try. You have been patience with my driving. I appreciated it very much and thank you again.
July 3, 2015 at 5:18 PM

WenLyn Lim said...
Dear Mr. Ong, I am truly honoured to be one of your “graduated” students. I would like to shout out a BIG “Thank You” to you!
Your methodology of teaching “how to handle the vehicle” to “how to control the vehicle efficiently” was delivered clearly and the constant reminders had been helpful for amateur learners.
As a veteran driving instructor, you have made good efforts to keep abreast with the latest testing information, booking systems updates (for students) and learning styles of your students. You are definitely a role-model!
Your patience, observant and humor are winning characteristics of being a people-person. You had delivered not only driving lessons but given courage and motivation to us. Thank you so much, Sir!
March 16, 2015 at 9:53 PM

Zheng Jie said...
I had two instructors before Mr Patrick and they were both extremely impatient when I did not learn as fast they demanded, despite giving my best effort every lesson.
I was then very fortunate to find Mr Patrick as he was ALWAYS in a pleasant mood, encouraging and patient. Classic example of teaching with love, not by the old school way. I also like that his lessons are 1hr instead of 1.5hr, as he emphasizes on quality over quantity. Shorter lessons do not come at the expense of having more lessons than if under other instructors. His rates are perfectly reasonable too!
I am grateful to have passed on my first attempt because I switched to him. If someone tells you an instructor who does not scold his students is probably a slack and lousy one, make an exception right now because Mr Patrick has proven otherwise!
February 13, 2015 at 4:45 PM

24 comments:

  1. Hello Mr Patrick! You called just to tell you owe me $1, but the fact is that i owe you a million thanks for guiding me throughout my driving lessons! Your patience & reliability is greatly appreciated! Thank you very much for this enjoyable and successful journey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi , can i know how to contact patrick?i would like to learn in circuite for Manual car.my test date is very near and my current instructor cant give me time..thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can contact Patrick through his mobile number stated in this site. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took my first lesson on 31 august, basically i was being recommended by a friend's friend. In no doubt, during my first lesson with Mr ong aka, Mr. Patrick aka, Uncle patrick ( i usually call him uncle patrick)I felt so comfortable with his approach friendliness. He welcome his student with warmth hearted. He present himself professionally, giving me the idea that he has what it takes.
    I never got myself bored everytime i attend uncle patrick driving session, he always has a story to share about his driving experiences, he'll talked anything under sun with you just to make sure your comfortable with the enviroment. Despite, being able to multi-task, he is very attentive, pretty good sense-of-humor teacher. He cares alot for his student.
    I would say it took me bout nearly 3 months to get my license. And i pass my TP on my first attempt that is on the 5/12/10. Uncle patrick never fails to encourage me and he's always there to boast up my confidence.
    His car is a ABSOLUTE USER- FRIENDLY, you no need to hassle around with the side mirrors during TP, all he had, he installed, a very cool BUTTON! HA!
    He's teaching is very easily understandable, and as what he always said : As long every week you book 1 session with him, you never go wrong!!"

    3 cheers for you UNCLE PATRICK!!!
    Adeline =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i know how long is 1 lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one (okay fine, at least I didn't:) hops into the car knowing exactly how to drive and how to pass the test. Realistically, we then expect to make some mistakes along the way and eventually get there.

    I'm really glad to have taken lessons with Mr. Ong, because he was most encouraging even after I stalled the engine for the 10th time in a session. He tirelessly & humorously reminds me about my common errors (e.g. forgetting to change gears after I stop, not dramatic enough when I check blind spots HAHA) such that I felt prepared by the exam date. His words were running through my head when the tester was sitting beside me - that was really comforting.

    Perhaps one thing that made the entire journey most memorable would be how caring Mr. Ong is. He goes the extra mile to arrange lessons to accommodate my work schedule, allowing me to drive home if it is late, and sms-ing me after I passed - to remind me to put a triangle when I drive. These are things he could have chose not to do, but nonetheless did. I managed to pass in time before I had to leave for studies abroad and am thankful that these few months were worthwhile :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Ong is an awesome driving instructor. He coaches his students with alot of patience and he is very efficient. Frankly speaking i will really miss lessons with Mr Ong because he is so hilarious that even when you attend his lesson with a bad mood, he will eventually lighten your mood up with all his stories and stuffs. He is really great. So lucky that i had him as a driving instructor. Mr Ong i will miss you!!!!! :)

    PS: i passed my TP with 13 lessons only(YAY)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I passed my TP on the first try on 22 Nov 2011. Am very very grateful to Mr Patrick for his patience and driving tips. He never stops encouraging and reminding. I would recommend Mr Patrick as your private instructor. Thank you Mr Patrick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Passed the practical test on the first try after about 16 lessons. Mr Ong is without doubt a fantastic instructor. He is patient, encouraging and knowledgeable about what the tester looks out for during the test. He is always completely focused on the student during the lesson. Punctual and flexible with the lesson timings as well. Overall, definitely recommended for everyone looking for a private instructor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi does Mr Ong teaches Auto car?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Patrick Ong, thank you very very much for your ultimate patience and care during my driving practice. Really appreciate it very much. It's so tough to find such a great driving instructor like you. You give me hope and confidence during my practice. When I feel lack of confidence, you never fail to give words of encouragement and praises to boost my confidence. With all your hardwork and motivation since 13/11/11 till today 22/02/12, I managed to pass my Traffic Police Practical examination in the 1st attempt. Moreover, after I manage to pass my TP, you still remind me not to drink driving and tell me to take care while driving. I want to thank you very very much for being an excellent driving instructor :) All the best Mr Ong and I will always remember you.

    Regards
    Kevin Tan
    Since 13/11/11 to 22/02/12
    1st attempt pass on 22/02/12, 1.55pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to show my appreciation towards Mr Patrick due to his guidance throughout the entire lesson with him. I passed my TP on my 2nd attempt after I failed once at Ubi before I was introduced to Mr Patrick. He is friendly, patient and doesn't stop motivates you. I suggest for those who are looking for reliable Private instructor to look for Mr Patrick. Once again, thanks for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr Patrick is the best. HE never discourages or gets irritated when i make repeated errors. HE is willing to teach and correct errors. Willing to take the time and effort to make sure we follow proper driving etiquette. I passed during my first attempt today and i am very thankful i met Mr Patrick. Those who want to learn the right way, Mr Patrick is your man.

    Attempt: 1
    Date: 160412
    Time: 1355
    Result: Passed

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just passed my TP today (22/07/2013) on my 1st try and I definitely couldn't have passed it without the encouragement and patient teaching by Mr Patrick Ong. He is patient, would never raise his voice at u and most importantly, he will make sure u understand and practise until it is perfect. I'm thankful that I have met a good instructor and passed my TP on my first try. U will never regret choosing him as your instructor. Thank u again Mr Ong!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Patrick for helping me pass my driving test on the 1st attempt. I would recommend Patrick to anyone who wants to learn driving. He's experienced, funny, easy-going and gives precise tips and instructions to help you master this new skill. He was also really nice in accommodating my work schedule which involved a lot of traveling.

    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mr ong! Thank u so much for ur patience and guidance! Despite my busy work schedule, u never fails to secure a good lesson timing for me! Really appreciated it! Thumbs up!

    Passed tp on 11 oct 2013, 2nd attempt!

    KR

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr Patrick definitely is an experienced driver who teaches well in the technique to drive manual smoothly. Being friendly coupled with his patient guidance and humour that never bored each lesson!
    A highly recommended driving instructor!
    Once again, thank you!!

    Shannie

    ReplyDelete
  18. It would be great if i could have Mr.patricks number

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had two instructors before Mr Patrick and I left them as they were extremely impatient when I did not learn as fast as they demanded, despite giving my best effort for every lesson.
    I was then extremely fortunate to find Mr Patrick as he was ALWAYS encouraging, in a pleasant mood, and patient. Classic example of teaching with love, NOT the old school way. I also like that his lessons are 1hr, instead of 1.5hr, because he emphasizes on quality over quantity. Shorter lessons totally do not come at the expense of having to take more lessons than if under other instructors. And of course, his rates are perfectly reasonable!
    I am very grateful that I passed on my first attempt because I switched to him. If someone tells you an instructor who never scolds his students is probably a slack and lousy one, make an exception right now because Mr Patrick proves otherwise!




    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Mr Patrick for your guidance and patience. He was my first and last instructor as I managed to clear the test in the first attempt. He gives tips and points to note for the exam. Mr Patrick would give you more practices on your weak areas and advised you accordingly if you are ready for the practical test.
    He shared his experiences of other students he taught at the same time to boost one's confidence in driving.
    Once again, thank you very much for your guidance !!!
    Take good care of yourself, Mr Patrick !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  21. hello please remove my picture #7, thank you. but you can keep the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Driving Instructor Woking

    ReplyDelete